I would like to know a lot more about video gaming professions opportunities.

1. profile image48
    naamthc14posted 7 years ago

I would like to know a lot more about video gaming professions opportunities.

I am 19 and have been strongly curious for about 14 years now. I never know how to look one up, all I get is scams. I know it is not an easy job but this is what I love. I would want nothing more than to start testing games. I enjoy going through games and spending hours on one map just to learn it significantly and make sure I dont miss a thing. To discuss this more please email me at nathandudley@hotmail.com. thank you

2. Buddzzz profile image37
    Buddzzzposted 7 years ago

Sign up on www.gamebattles.com and play in paid tournaments. Get a good enough team together and win, you could make it to playoffs or even nationals. GB is an official partner of Major League Gaming, www.mlgpro.com

Everyone starts at GB. Good luck man, and if it asks for a referral my GB username is The-ReaL-Budzzz

Check out their forums if you have any questions on how to get started. They are extremely active. Just don't pay attention to the kids who joke around and don't give a real answer. You will probably find a lot of that big_smile

working