On Fight Night Round 4 for PS3, can you change from joystick to buttons for punc

1. Robertbloggert profile image69
    Robertbloggertposted 7 years ago

On Fight Night Round 4 for PS3, can you change from joystick to buttons for punching?

I hate the stick for punches! This game is much easier with buttons for punching.

2. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I can't see the purpopse of this question as you have given your answer, and even if you didn't know, it is just as easy to try it yourself.  Is this just a bit of  over promotional rubbish to point people to your page?

3. Robertbloggert profile image69
    Robertbloggertposted 7 years ago

What are you talking about Mick? How am I answering my question, I played the previous versions of this on ps2. I just got my first ps3 and bought FN rd 4 used and played it one time. And yes I suppose in time I could figure it out, but with this forum here I figured someone could help me out. Plus we use these questions for ideas for others (who may have knowledge on the topic) to have a possible Hub topic.
    Since you didn't understand the question, (nor do you seem to understand what the question section is for), what was the point of posting, your bit of over promotional down right rude rubbish to point people to your page?
    I mean please, if you don't have, or want to answer just keep your comments to yourself, for future reference.

Closed to reply

working