jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What do u do when your boyfriend cheats on u with your best friend and u just fo

1. profile image56
    scarlettlynnposted 3 years ago

What do u do when your boyfriend cheats on u with your best friend and u just found out ?

Well this is what I did I asked my boyfriend and he denyed it and we got in a huge fight and said stuff we didn't mean. Then I go to my really good bestfriend I known since 1st grade and she said that she sleeped with him and she didn't want to hurt me. So what do u do u ask both of them. One tells u if they sleeper together . You have to decide if do you really you want to be with your boyfriend then dump him you can find someone better. As for your best friend it will be hard for u to forgive him/her

2. shekatie profile image77
    shekatieposted 3 years ago

Make new friends. Break up with your bf. As many advice you get, YOU are the only person that knows your own value. And you already know...

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

You were betrayed by (both) people!
    If betrayal is a "deal breaker" for you than you cut them both lose. It's not about having a competition to determine who was worse.
    If you can't trust someone you shouldn't be investing your time and emotion on them.
    Thankfully there are over 7 Billion people on the planet! Odds are in your favor that you will find a new boyfriend and make new best friends. Nevertheless it will take sometime to move on.

1. peeples profile image94
      peeplesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

+1 No point in making it more complicated than it needs to be.

2. profile image0
      temptor94posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Couldn't agree more.. both are equal in their betrayals and should be dumped.

4. jjackson786 profile image93
    jjackson786posted 3 years ago

A slightly different version of this happened to me several years ago. My ex-boyfriend of almost two years decided to have a "sleepover" with a mutual friend of ours. She wasn't exactly a best friend for me, but she was tolerable. On Thanksgiving eve, while I was home slaving away over pans of half-roasted pumpkin seeds, they slept together after a night of drinking. I was very naive back then and believed that because his apology had been so "genuine", that I could trust him to never repeat this mistake. I was wrong, and you will be too if you keep this guy around. And you'll also be desperate if you keep this "best friend" around as well. Ditch them both, pick yourself up, and meet new people. Believe me, these two aren't the best that life has to offer. Good luck! smile

5. profile image0
    temptor94posted 3 years ago

I agree with the others, both have betrayed you. Your boyfriend has cheated and lied. Your best friend says she didn't want to hurt you, but if that was true, she should never have slept with him in the first place. It would be best to dump both of them and move on to new people who will be worthy of you.

working