jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your favorite board game?

1. beverlyannblock profile image58
    beverlyannblockposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite board game?

2. Jeannieinabottle profile image93
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

Monopoly is my favorite board game.  I play the game as if it is real money and real property.  I take it very seriously, and sometimes people will not play with me because of that.  I am not competitive about anything else except Monopoly.

3. zoey24 profile image76
    zoey24posted 6 years ago

My favourite board game is Cluedo, mainly because i have a good stradegy which means i win most of the time but i do actualy enjoy the game too lol

4. christiansister profile image60
    christiansisterposted 6 years ago

Scrabble, Upwords and Boggle are my favorites but I enjoy many. Especially word games.

5. profile image45
    Stan Haiposted 6 years ago

My new favorite board game is Spontuneous. If you like to sing, this is the game for you. We've played it in the car and outside.

6. mikaylab93 profile image67
    mikaylab93posted 6 years ago

I would have to say Settlers of Catan. It is strategic like monopoly but you rely on other people more so it is more difficult. My family never wants to play monopoly with me anyway because they think I am to mean smile. I try to tell them it's not personal, it's just business but I don't think they believe me. Settlers gives a good medium between strategy and socialization, which seems like the perfect game to me!

working