jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite video game and why?

1. potofpoetries profile image61
    potofpoetriesposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite video game and why?

my favorite video game is contra and Aladdin because it is easy to download. the game file size is 2 MB! it is great too! Mario is also my favorite game..

2. Bhavin Panara profile image60
    Bhavin Panaraposted 6 years ago

Generally i like to play games on PC or laptop.So COUNTER-STRIKE & NFS-MOST WANTED are my favourite game for PC.
    and same as you contra and mario is my favourite video game.because that all are very addictive.

3. funtrickz profile image37
    funtrickzposted 6 years ago

my best video game "assassins creed brotherhood" very addictive game ..best graphics..

4. Blond Logic profile image97
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

Mine has to be Die Hard because I used to play that with my kids. We would take it in turns on the different levels. They would cringe when I lacked the skills to complete my level and suggest I go and make popcorn.

5. aleasha1222 profile image60
    aleasha1222posted 6 years ago

zelda ocarina of time for the  Nintendo 64. Such an addictive game with a massive environment and replay value. This game draws so much emotions into you. Classic and best game of all time in my opinion.

6. Joshua547 profile image60
    Joshua547posted 6 years ago

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, I remember it so well, there are so many moments during the game that I'll always remember and it has been voted the best game of all time on separate occasions.

7. girlgamers profile image61
    girlgamersposted 6 years ago

Either Starcraft 2 or Fable 2.  Fable 3 went downhill, and Fable was great, but didn't have as many options as Fable 2.  And Starcraft is just something i've been playing since I was 12 and have loved every step of the way.

8. imkd profile image58
    imkdposted 6 years ago

mine is GTA because its easy to play and sharp our mind while playing. full of adventure and action.

9. faisalb87 profile image41
    faisalb87posted 5 years ago

I like GTA games because they look like normal life and easy to play they are very enjoyable.