jump to last post 1-19 of 19 discussions (19 posts)

What is your favorite video game?

1. Kaniel Loughran profile image59
    Kaniel Loughranposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite video game?

2. zebulum profile image78
    zebulumposted 6 years ago

Portal is the greatest video game ever made. If you want an RPG-style game, Planescape:Torment is the best. For everything else, seek Rovio.

3. myi4u profile image60
    myi4uposted 6 years ago

Action - God of War
    Racing - Need for Speed
    Sports - FIFA

4. Jowy2000 profile image85
    Jowy2000posted 6 years ago

Such a difficult question to answer, even if genre specific!

PC I'm really digging Entropia Universe/Planet Calypso for MMO, but single player I loved portal and half life 2,  but tbh Oblivion is my one true love on the PC overall.

Mario Galaxy for wii was amazing

PS I loved FF8 and FF7, but suikoden 2 and 5 are great.

5. the_cobb profile image59
    the_cobbposted 6 years ago

A very hard question to answer... I think I'm going to have to preemptively say that the Mass Effect trilogy is the best game ever made. The games have fluidly combined RPG and Action elements in a way that only Bioware can.

Final Fantasy 8 is a close second based on sheer nostalgia.

6. Michaelmas profile image63
    Michaelmasposted 6 years ago

Dynasty Warriors 7 has been taking up way too much of my time. I'll even admit that it's not that great. I'm just plain addicted to it.
    I like the Assassin's creed series as well as both Dead Space games.
    Heavy Rain was also outstanding

7. retrobandit profile image85
    retrobanditposted 6 years ago

Red Dead Redemption.

There are so many close runner-ups, though. Fallout 3. Knights of the Old Republic. Super Mario Bros. 3. Caesar 2.

At one point in time, I'm sure it was GTA: Vice City.

8. rouke profile image57
    roukeposted 6 years ago

my favorite game is Digimon World 2 and 3..I used to play it on my PS One years ago..such a great game to me..

9. pavslastring profile image57
    pavslastringposted 6 years ago

fable, halo, and portal 1 and 2. these all are great fun games.

10. CZCZCZ profile image87
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

Starcraft 2 is a fun RTS .. not hard to learn takes forever to become really good at especially in multiplayer on the battle net ladder.

11. buckey777 profile image72
    buckey777posted 6 years ago

Little Big Planet one and two
    And most any game from Square Enix such as the Final Fantasy Series. I love the storylines and amazing details they put into there games.

12. profile image49
    AdrianCKposted 6 years ago

I'm gonna have to say god of war. The storyline and gameplay is awesome, plus the gfx of gow 3 are amazing

13. profile image50
    gamsterposted 6 years ago

call of duty black ops just because of zombies i love killing zombies i wish i could be in the walking dead

14. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

I'm torn between my 80s childhood and modern computer/wii games.  Like books or movies or anything else, they'd have to be separated by genre!  I'll go with DOOM, Super Mario Bros, Tetris, Lord of the Rings Online, World of Goo.. it's really impossible to pick one game though.  Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm coming up with scores.  I play different games depending on my mood.  smile

15. AndyK26 profile image63
    AndyK26posted 6 years ago

pro evolution soccer, football manager these two

16. flowmeter profile image60
    flowmeterposted 6 years ago

Most definitely I have to say that it is meridian 59 which is an MMORPG

17. tswilson profile image60
    tswilsonposted 6 years ago

I've always been a big fan of the Madden series.  The original NBA Jam on sega was a lot of fun too.

18. Pikachusif profile image67
    Pikachusifposted 6 years ago

Well, I would have to go with Pokemon Black Version. The blend of beauty & innovation that it holds is simply magnificent. I suggest that you try it for yourself.

19. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 5 years ago

My favorite PC game is World of Warcraft, and my favorite PS3 game is Uncharted 2, because it offers amazing cinematic quick time events.

working