jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What's your favourite waste of time?

1. debbie roberts profile image82
    debbie robertsposted 6 years ago

What's your favourite waste of time?

Mine is trying to read a book snuggled in bed at night and falling a sleep before I've finished the second page.

2. Silva Hayes profile image90
    Silva Hayesposted 6 years ago

Mine is watching A&E late at night.  I am busy from early in the morning until at least 10:30 at night and I like to climb in bed and watch Criminal Minds or Hoarders for about an hour before turning out the light.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I would say watching tv, however, I am always doing something so it can't be a waste. I'm either writing, editing, working out, or on hubpages. I would have to say my favorite waste of time is facebook. All of the people I talk to are in different countries. Most of them are not too intelligent and the few that are never come onto facebook enough. So what is the point of me being on there? No point.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Watching TV until about 1am while surfing the internet.  I swear I will go to bed at a decent time and end up sitting up late into the night.  I love the quiet and alone time.

5. Earl S. Wynn profile image85
    Earl S. Wynnposted 6 years ago

Mine is definitely video games, though I wonder if taking a break (by playing video games) is really a waste at all, or just good self-maintenance.

6. DrMikeFitz profile image59
    DrMikeFitzposted 6 years ago

i am glad i do not watch TV anymore, but when i travel and am in a hotel that has one (we do not) sportscenter is hard not to watch, even though it repeats...

7. Yaduvanshi profile image59
    Yaduvanshiposted 6 years ago

There are many

watching TV
    on the net
    chit chatting

8. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

Playing an mmo like world of warcraft or playing uncharted 2