jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the coolest fighting style you ever saw?

1. Austin Dawursk profile image58
    Austin Dawurskposted 6 years ago

What is the coolest fighting style you ever saw?

For all the Martial Artists out there, what is the coolest fighting style you have ever seen or wanted to try? For me it is Hopkaido ( I don't know how its spelled). I think that is the coolest fighting style and most practical in my mind because it is a true street self defense style against weapons, groups, and groups with weapons, and 1 on 1. What's your favorite styles?

2. RNMSN profile image90
    RNMSNposted 6 years ago

my fav is still the first Star Wars, with the Sith

3. Grime Remix profile image60
    Grime Remixposted 6 years ago

Aikido is my favorite style hands down.  I had a friend who studied this style of martial arts and would demonstrate the power behind simple flicks of the wrist or targeting nerves that produced incredible pain.  It was amazing because it did not matter your size or age with this mostly defensive style to be effective at it.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Thai Boxing. Smooth, simple, powerful, awe-striking, inspiring. All you need is yourself and knowledge. Disipline in learning. Power in achieving. Strength and self-confidence in use. Etc.

5. Hawkstryker profile image85
    Hawkstrykerposted 6 years ago

Drunken Fist Kung Fu!  From the film 'Drunken Master' with Jackie Chan! It's awesome. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_HEACxZ … re=related

Skip to 0.12 secs to get straight to it.

6. pfenby profile image60
    pfenbyposted 6 years ago

Being a fan of Bruce Lee I'm going to have to go with Jeet Kune Do