jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever saw a shadow person or shadow being?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image75
    crazyhorsesghostposted 6 years ago

Have you ever saw a shadow person or shadow being?

Have you ever saw a shadow person or a shadow being. If you want to read more about them check out my profile page. I really wonder how many people have seen a shadow person. If you have please share your story with all of us and thank.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6359758_f260.jpg

2. tlmcgaa70 profile image75
    tlmcgaa70posted 6 years ago

not sure if this is what you are looking for but your question reminded me of an incident when i was in my late twenties. i was in bed and my eyes were closed (the lights were out but there was a night light). as i began to relax, i began to see images on the inside of my eye lids. it was like i was seeing the shadow/shapes of many small beings and they seemed very curious about me. they kept bending towards me as if trying to get a closer look at me. i have only experienced it the one time, but it intrigued me nonetheless.

3. lucybell21 profile image80
    lucybell21posted 6 years ago

Yes I have. I work in a home for seniors. I am a cook and overnight aid on the weekends. I work alone at night. I have been there for almost 6 years, and people have died there over the years, not since I have been working there though. But at night when I turn down the lights on occasion I have seen shadows in the hallways, and I have to say it still throws me off. Now don't laugh, but when I need to leave my staff bedroom at night, be it going to the kitchen for a snack or checking on a noise. I actually open my door and look up and down the hallway.

4. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 6 years ago

I have. My family room is in the middle of my house and there are no windows. I was sitting on my sofa and on the wall there came a light about the shape and size of a door. I saw a shadow man. He was the size of a regular man. The next thing I knew he had his hands around my neck choking me. I started to pray and he went away.
    Even though he is a shadow person...he felt very solid.

I've done research and found that many people have had bad experiences with these beings.
    They aren't Ghosts or demons. Little is known about them except that they are nasty creatures.

5. crazyhorsesghost profile image75
    crazyhorsesghostposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6390113_f260.jpg

Just a few days ago I was doing a paranormal investigation near a old graveyard and the site where a house built in the 1840's burned down about a year ago. It was about fifteen minutes till dark when I saw a shadow person walk from the graveyard about 75 yards to the location where the front door would have been on the house that burned down. There are no remains of the house there but two chimneys.

When the shadow person got to the area of where the door used to be in the old house I heard the sound just like someone was knocking on a wooden door. Then I heard the door open and the shadow person was gone. To say the least I was amazed at what happened.

Horses were near when the shadow person started its walk from the grave yard up to where the door would have been in the old house and both of them looked up right at the shadow person and one of the horses made a sound and both horses turned and walked off the other way.

The shadow person had the distinct shape of a man and though you could see no detail it appeared to be wearing clothes. I know it was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen.

working