jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can video games be good for a child's learning along with helping their hand and

1. biancaalice profile image60
    biancaaliceposted 6 years ago

Can video games be good for a child's learning along with helping their hand and eye coordination?

2. MyMastiffPuppies profile image79
    MyMastiffPuppiesposted 6 years ago

Yes of course it can but as with most things moderation is the key.

3. cicsomum profile image61
    cicsomumposted 6 years ago

Try balance games like Tilt, or Ball Ballance. both are perfect for coordination and focus and kids will love it

4. biljanakara profile image62
    biljanakaraposted 6 years ago

Yes, video games are very useful for children but only if they are properly used!!!

5. drspaniel profile image91
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

Most certainly! Opposite to popular belief, the kids who play the First person shooters like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will develop much quicker reflexes and hand-eye co-ordination than those who do nothing! However doing sport on a frequent basis is a much better option, hence helping with health issues and obesity.

6. pfenby profile image60
    pfenbyposted 5 years ago

As I'm sure you can tell the general consensus is a massive yes & I also agree with the others. My son has played video games for years in moderation of course & he has excellent hand eye co-ordination. Sports would be better of course like basketball, volleyball etc but video games do help.

7. Phillbert profile image80
    Phillbertposted 5 years ago

An in-depth look at how video games can be educational and help develop important skill sets. read more

working