jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If paid would you think of an idea for a video game? What would the game be abo

1. flashmakeit profile image71
    flashmakeitposted 6 years ago

If paid would you think of an idea for a video game?  What would the game be about?

If some famous game developers paid you to help them to design a video game what  kind of game would you tell that them  to make.

2. Worldofwow1992 profile image59
    Worldofwow1992posted 6 years ago

I am personally all about MMO's and FPS games. Before that though, a long time ago, I was stuck on the sims. You couldn't get me away from that game with a wad of cash. The idea of life simulation games is just awesome. Until I realized I could have just as much fun living my own life. haha I think they need to expand on that idea to all different concepts. Combine fantasy ideas with life simulation. If I could experience a life simulation game as a night elf from azeroth there would be no getting me off until I was as familiar with that life as I am this one. A World of warcraft/sims mix would be awesome.

3. cicsomum profile image60
    cicsomumposted 6 years ago

I played World of Warcraft 6 years. Monthly subscription $14.99
    and btw. stay away of that game, once your in, there's no going back lol. Lost my gf anda  job because of this game xD

4. Khal Blogo profile image59
    Khal Blogoposted 5 years ago

I'd make an adaptation of the book "Ender's Game", because it's incredibly popular, with a huge fan base and a solid narrative. I'd make it a 3D adventure, with action features for the Battleroom, which could be the multiplayer. Nobody dies in the Battleroom, so parents would encourage their kids to play it in the detriment of more violent games.

working