jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the best adventure games for Wii?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image79
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

What are the best adventure games for Wii?

2. Docmo profile image93
    Docmoposted 6 years ago

My 7 year old and I have been enjoying the heavenly delights of 'Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword' it is an amazing adventure fantasy if you are not already familiar with the world of Zelda. The motion control and nunchuk are used as the word and shield and many a battle has been won already. It is better than the previous iteration' Twilight Princess'

The Resident Evil series is also are available on Wii for adult gamers if you're into shooting zombies and so is 'Silent Hill'.  The 'Lego Indiana Jones' and 'Lego Harry Potter' are good fun. 'Tomb Raider Underworld' and ' Prince of Persia- Rival Swords' can all be picked up from bargain bins.

although it doesnt really class as adventure ( more of an adventure/platform)  the best games on Wii are the super Mario Galaxy I and II... I could go on but I'll stop. Hope this helps.

3. profile image0
    Emer420posted 6 years ago

I am currently hooked on Super Mario Galaxy.  It is fantastic.  It's so fun I can't wait to get home every day to turn it on.  smile

4. jilubit profile image59
    jilubitposted 6 years ago

I loved super mario galaxy. But skyward sword is supposed to be the best game on the wii and really implements the motion of the wiimote. I've played it at a friends house, and I can't wait to get my own copy!

working