jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What platform/adventure games would you recommend for the PS3?

1. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

What platform/adventure games would you recommend for the PS3?

I'm thinking of getting Disney Universe and Toy Story 3, but what other games can you recommend? I already have LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted 2 and Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction. All suggestions are appreciated!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8093860_f260.jpg

2. Souther29 profile image82
    Souther29posted 4 years ago

You're gonna have your hands full with all these new games!

I enjoyed Alice: Madness Returns. Really unique setting and some good platform challenges. Quite unique. If you find the new copy you may still be able to get the original version for the PC downloaded to PS3 as comes with a code.

JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I've heard Alice: Madness Returns is a great game, but if it's above £20 I might just consider renting it. And don't worry, I'm not buying every game that's suggested, just composing a list ^^

3. EJ Lambert profile image74
    EJ Lambertposted 4 years ago

I without a doubt recommend Batman Arkham Asylum and Batman Arkham City.  They are the best superhero adventure games ever made and worth hours of fun with all the stuff you can do besides the story missions.  The same goes for INfamous. Outside of that I highly suggest the Dead Space and Bioshock trilogies.  They are the bedrock of what has made the PS3/360 era great.

I've yet to play Infamous, but I shall as soon as I'm paid again. I'm also hoping to get Bioshock: Infinite, so thanks for the reminder! ^^

4. Kitsune87 profile image76
    Kitsune87posted 4 years ago

I recommend the Jak & Daxter Collection and the Ratchet & Clank Collection. Journey, LittleBigPlanet 2, Guacamelee!, Epic Mickey 2, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time and Limbo are also some intense Platformers for the PS3. Right now, I'm currently waiting for DuckTales Remastered to be released. And I also want Disney Universe, which looks pretty cool. And I can't wait for Disney Infinity.

That's quite the list, thanks so much for the names! I'll be sure to investigate those games that're yet to be released ^^

working