jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

There are Star Wars and Lord of the Rings sets. What LEGO theme should be devel

1. GinnyLee profile image91
    GinnyLeeposted 6 years ago

There are Star Wars and Lord of the Rings sets.  What LEGO theme should be developed next?

What ideas do you have that LEGO could implement?  Scenes, buildings, characters?  What would they look like?

2. kwade tweeling profile image91
    kwade tweelingposted 6 years ago

I'm thinking a Lego D&D series could create a new era of awesome for geekdom. Lego dungeons complete with monsters and players... Man, maybe I should keep this under my hat and approach Lego and Wizards of the coast with it... Nah, I'll just post it here and maybe shoot them a message.

3. TheMagician profile image90
    TheMagicianposted 6 years ago

Hmm... I can't really imagine anything else. I WOULD say The Avengers (to compliment the movie coming this year, plus because that'd just be pure awesome), but it's already being worked on smile

4. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I really wish LEGO would create a video game based off of Skyrim. I love that game and it would be really cool to see how they change the LEGO formatting to fit. Or just any LEGO game with dragons would be nice.

5. visorless profile image58
    visorlessposted 6 years ago

clearly, Back to the Future, I've seen some great MOC's (stands for My Own Creation) of people building different things from BttF over the years. Lego did have a time traveling set back in the day, it was very wacky and I think the designers were just lazy that year and threw every part they had into a view different models.
    Still though, I think a BttF theme would be pretty amazing.

6. Rochelle Williams profile image84
    Rochelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

I would like to see Lego do the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man, Ecto 1, and the original Ghostbusters.

7. rtburroughs2 profile image78
    rtburroughs2posted 6 years ago

Considering that it is only 6 weeks to baseball season, I would have to say A baseball theme.

8. larcaustin46 profile image85
    larcaustin46posted 6 years ago

My 12-year-old LEGO fanatic says he'd like to see a LEGO Jurassic Park series, although the new LEGO Dino set is "kinda close".  Based on his other tastes, I'd say a Mario Bros. series would sell pretty well.

9. Khal Blogo profile image60
    Khal Blogoposted 6 years ago

The company making Lego should team-up with Blizzard and make lego based on Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo. I'm in my 20s and i'd still buy them all. If this works(and it would) they could do the same with other game companies, like comcast.

10. pfenby profile image61
    pfenbyposted 6 years ago

The Matrix would be awesome just to see what they could come up with.

working