jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Where can I publish my new android game, besides the android markets?

1. sportgames profile image59
    sportgamesposted 6 years ago

Where can I publish my new android game, besides the android markets?

I am interested in some good forums or publishing sites where I can publish the link to my game.

2. toys-chan profile image62
    toys-chanposted 6 years ago

The only other one that I know is amazon. I have seen one "android market copycat website" where game buyers can use paypal but I don't know if they are still around or not.

3. CZCZCZ profile image85
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

Where to list an android marketplace besides the Google Android Market place.  This list of websites to check out certainly is not every single solution available for android developers since new stores continue to appear on the market but these are many of the most popular app markets.  Post your next Android app and existing Android apps at these app stores to reach a broader audience of Android smart phone owners. read more

4. Billie Pagliolo profile image61
    Billie Paglioloposted 6 years ago

(Here's a back door kind of way to approach it). if you go to freelancer.com and just read some of the mobile app developers descriptions of what they do, you'll get an idea of what is linked together I think.  Is google developing a distribution platform? I'm really only picking up pieces here and there of information and I'm not a programmer.  BTW email me if you can create an android app for my ebook, "Lucky, the Left-Pawed Puppy," email me with your fee. I have all the images and mp3s ready to go.  I have the ebook on Kindle, Nook, Ipad, but I want it as an app (narrated book) for the various smart phones.  Teknowledge in Inda can do that, but my bid was too low.  After all the expense of the art and narration and the few pennies I get from Kindle and Nook sales, I don't have resources.  I'm trying to do it myself with ibulld apps, but running into trouble.  Best wishes.