jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the coolest iphone (or Droid) app and why?

1. Mrs. Menagerie profile image95
    Mrs. Menagerieposted 7 years ago

What is the coolest iphone (or Droid) app and why?

My husband just got the iphone and I got the droid and the number of (free) apps is amazing.  I even found one that is a balance tool.  Sooo much fun!

2. LouisPresume12 profile image56
    LouisPresume12posted 7 years ago

Interesting question, my friend has an android phone and there was this cool app on his phone where he's able to tell you the name of a song that you hear but you have no idea what the song is called. Yesterday me and my friend we're at walgreens picking up some photos and i heard this song on the in store it was very familiar to me but i had no idea what the song was called, so he told me he can find the songs name with him knowing, so he pulled out his android phone and he recorded the song on his phone and within minutes he was able to find the name of the song. The song was called angel from chaka khan and the app is called shazam.

3. profile image0
    DJ Kleenposted 7 years ago

EasyTether - hands down.

Of all the apps I've tested - looked at - played with.... EasyTether allows me to use my Android Phone as my Internet Provider - *without* Rooting (a whole 'nother convo).  Dial-up, tho it may be, my laptop has internet in the absence of Wi-Fi.

Install the drivers for the phone, install the app - plug it into my laptop and BOOYAH! 

I'm answering this question.

4. Jowy2000 profile image84
    Jowy2000posted 7 years ago

I haven't tried the tethering, but I'm sure it's awesome. Nonetheless, psx4droid I find is great. I can play any playstation game so 1 app gives you access to a lot of games. (This keeps me entertained while I'm waiting around airports and on airplanes)
    I think there's at least 1 playstation game out there for everybody tongue

5. digitalkdogg profile image55
    digitalkdoggposted 6 years ago

I would have to say my fravorite app for android is Launcher Pro.  You are basically changing the whole look and feel of your OS on your phone.  How cool is that.  Learn more at http://5androidapps.blogspot.com/2011/0 … erpro.html

6. mr-burns profile image60
    mr-burnsposted 6 years ago

The new iPhone Facebook App is excellent. A huge difference since the last App

working