What do you think about the Ouija Board. What kind of experiences have you ever

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image76
    crazyhorsesghostposted 6 years ago

What do you think about the Ouija Board. What kind of experiences have you ever had with one.

Please tell us your Ouija Board experiences.

2. Alta5656 profile image74
    Alta5656posted 6 years ago

This game is similar to the "Spirit of the Glass", here in the Philippines. I played it together with friends twice. Everyone enjoyed it the first time. We have our fingers over the upturned glass so lightly. The glass tilted because it was spinning fast as it moved from letter to letter to answer our questions.  How can it be? If the glass just moves towards the letters maybe we could accuse each one cheating by deliberately pushing the glass, but spinning fast? The glass even moved faster that we have to lean so that we can keep our fingers still on the glass.

We played it again the next day.  After saying a prayer, the person who led the game asked: "Spirit, are you in?" After several minutes of waiting, the glass moved to the letters Y-E-S. Then she asked again, " 'Spirit' would like to play with us?" The glass moved to the letter 'N' then to the letter 'O'. When she asked the spirit why he/she wouldn't play with us, the glass moved to the letters S-I-N.  We're taken aback. After more silence, the leader asked if the spirit would like us to say a prayer for her/him, the glass moved to N-O. We never played that game again. Ever.

3. oldersister profile image81
    oldersisterposted 6 years ago

Alta5656 That is a scary experience. How old were you when you played,  I remember playing it in my friends basement, but nothing really happened other than a bunch of us getting scared over  imaginations running wild,