Which console is better, the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, or the Wii?

1. ezhang profile image
    ezhangposted 5 years ago

Which console is better, the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, or the Wii?

What are your thoughts on this?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4819407_f260.jpg

2. thegecko profile image80
    thegeckoposted 5 years ago

What a loaded question! I think each system hosts its own perks over the others.

Wii definitely caters to the younger market, the old school nostalgic gamers, the local multi-player party gaming crowd, and the casual types. What it lacks in graphics it makes up for in gameplay.

The Xbox 360 and PS3 would almost be a toss up. The Xbox 360 wins in the online gaming department, while the PS3 shines as a great multimedia device (blu-ray, etc) that won't break down on you. Both systems aim at the moderate to hardcore gamers and their specs essentially produce a comparable high end graphical experience.

With all 3 systems now producing motion sensing games and a plethora of streaming services like Netflix, it probably just boils down to the games you want to play. Which system's library holds more titles that you desire?

Personally, I own a PS3. But I must admit, I spend more time watching Netflix and Hulu  on it and leave the gaming to my PC wink

3. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 5 years ago

I believe the Playstation 3 to be the best console to offer the best single player experiences.

working