jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which one do you prefer, Xbox 360 or PS3? Do you have any of these?

1. jonte2020 profile image60
    jonte2020posted 6 years ago

Which one do you prefer, Xbox 360 or PS3? Do you have any of these?

Personally I own them both, but I prefer the PS3. The only thing Xbox does better is the cross chatting (playing a game while chatting with a party on Xbox Live)

2. MyMastiffPuppies profile image80
    MyMastiffPuppiesposted 6 years ago

We have Xbox 360 with Kinect Sensor and we love it!

3. SEOjoe profile image69
    SEOjoeposted 6 years ago

i've got a xbox 360 But had a chance to play PS3 aswell, i've found the chat system and general online is better on the xbox but in fairness you pay for it however PS3 offers free net and supposedly the community is better online (better players, more adult community etc..)

4. Kexul profile image70
    Kexulposted 6 years ago

I also own both systems. I like the 360 just a tad bit better, which is odd since I'm not a huge shooter fan. I like RPGS so I like some of the 360 games and PS3 games. I like the PS3 hardware better overall. It just seems to be made better. Though, I honestly have more fun playing my 360, probably because I actually have friends that own one.

5. profile image0
    MimiPRGameFreakposted 6 years ago

I only have the Playstation 3, but hopefully I'll get a Xbox 360 soon. I have played the Xbox 360 a bit at one of my friends house though. So far I prefer the Playstation 3. As much as I like Shooters, I also love RPG and Action/Adventure games and Playstation 3 have a lot of games for those genres. Xbox 360 is more into the shooters genre. Also the Playstation 3 online is free compare to the Xbox 360. I have heard that the community of Xbox 360 are more adults compare to the Playstation 3 where you can find kids playing games that they aren't suppose too for their age, but kids can't get their parents to pay $60 in order to play online on the Xbox 360. Even though it can be a bit annoying playing with kids that are just learning to play, I still prefer the Playstation 3 over the Xbox 360. Also I have heard a lot of problems of the Xbox 360 overheating, which of course even the original Xbox had that problem. I never like Microsoft hardware of their consoles. So the Playstation 3 is what I love.

6. Ironman1992 profile image59
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

I think the PS3 has better games with better graphics, though graphics don't make the game, and it is free to sign up on the PS network.