Who is your favorite video game character?

1. j-u-i-c-e profile image96
    j-u-i-c-eposted 5 years ago

Who is your favorite video game character?

I would have to say Max Payne, with Faith from Mirror's Edge a close second. Max is the epitome of the intense cop with a troubled past, and comes close to the greatness of Deckard from Blade Runner. Faith, who combines strength and courage with real sensitivity and integrity redefines female characters for video games: she is neither weak, nor gratuitous eye-candy.

2. JohnGreasyGamer profile image83
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

I'd love to know more about Max Payne, but never really had time to play any of the games. Hopefully the prequel (coming soon) will fill me in on his troubled past, and bring more to his character. I saw the film but it just didn't feel right - he wasn't the grudge-bearing, paranoid, depressed cop that I've heard so much about.

As for my favourite character, it has to be Doctor Nefarious Tropy, of the Crash Bandicoot franchise. N. Tropy was one of the more sophisticated bosses with a good sense of humour, forever calling everyone an imbecile because no-one else stop Crash nor Coco. I can imagine him having a much detailed history, but there's no hopes of that now as Sierra has taken over from Naughty Dog (the developers). A shame really.

3. Khal Blogo profile image60
    Khal Blogoposted 5 years ago

Kain, from the "Legacy of Kain" series. By far, the most complex character from any video game. Second place must go to Eldred, from "Sacrifice". He looks and talks like he's a character from a Lovecraft novel.