jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What's your favorite Facebook game?

1. reindeerz profile image70
    reindeerzposted 5 years ago

What's your favorite Facebook game?

I love to play games on facebook, are there any underappriciated gems out there? What do you like playing?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

I already spend too much time on my computer without adding games-- I have purposely decided not to participate in Facebook games-- even though one of my sons makes his living working for the game company.  I offer my moral support to him.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I enjoy WORDS with Friends.  I have about 6 games going with online friends. It is basically Scrabble.

4. ndemarco profile image61
    ndemarcoposted 5 years ago

The thing about Facebook games, especially the Zynga ones, is that they start out so cute and innocent, and I am always willing to start a brand new game, but once they become too involved and complicated, I quit them.

5. theflonga profile image58
    theflongaposted 5 years ago

Castle Age and Kingdoms of Camelot, but I don't play Facebook games anymore, evidently, they consume as much time as regular MMO RPG games..

6. jackofspade profile image61
    jackofspadeposted 5 years ago

I played a bunch of them, but like @ndemarco said I always quit when it's start to be more complicated.
    I sometime play Risk faction, the sim social and scrabble and that pretty much it for now. I tried cafe world, farmville and others game but always end up being bored after awhile.

7. CrazedNovelist profile image83
    CrazedNovelistposted 5 years ago

SongPop is just awesome!! It's addicting lol. I play with several of my friends and I never grow tired of it. I have no idea how long it's been on Facebook, but it's fairly new to me. Anyone else play it?