jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your favourite Facebook game?

1. ChilliWilly profile image60
    ChilliWillyposted 6 years ago

What is your favourite Facebook game?

2. JohnGreasyGamer profile image83
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 6 years ago

Probably one of the few Zynga games I so much as tolerate, Zynga Poker (Texas Hold 'Em). It's nice and different compared to their GenericVille games that they keep released and expect you to *pay* for them.

3. thesingernurse profile image80
    thesingernurseposted 6 years ago

I love playing tetris. It's very mind stimulating because it enables you to come up with certain strategies to work and defeat your opponent. It's also an interactive game that involves anyone on facebook. I am still new at playing it so I still have to explore the other aspects of the game. big_smile

4. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 6 years ago

I've played a lot of different games, but for the most part, I just lose interest when the game forces you to return each day. For example, if you didn't keep coming back to farmville, your crops would die. I don't like games that require that kind of investment. There are a few good ones I'm playing now, but the one I've stuck with since I discovered it is Castle Age. It's a simple fantasy style questing/fighting game that doesn't penalize you if you don't have time to play it every day (or 800 friends to invite).

5. profile image0
    SellyCellsposted 6 years ago

My favorite facebook game has to be words with friends. It's the online version of scrabble that actually helps to learn new words.

6. Swetankraj profile image67
    Swetankrajposted 6 years ago

My is Fishville, and lots of which are multiplayer. Specially i used to play in pogo.com and games are best there!

working