jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Side quests in kingdom of amalur

1. Ironman1992 profile image61
    Ironman1992posted 5 years ago

Side quests in kingdom of amalur

How are the side quests in Kingdom of amalur? Some people like the side quests, but others don't and say they are poorly done. The few side quests that were on the demo were not very immersive. Is that what they are like through the entire game and would you recommend this game?

2. JohnGreasyGamer profile image83
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

From what I've heard, they're pretty good. I've also heard the main questline is awesome, and I'm hoping to give it a try. I can't say for certain or from experience, but my guess is to give it a shot ^^

3. profile image0
    Ghostwolfeposted 5 years ago

I would say about 80% of the side quests that I have done have been fun and were well thought out and placed good. The other 20% were in my opinon just placed in at random and made you go out farther than you should have been running. All and all the game is enjoyable if you play both the main and side, the xp is nice and will need the better level for the dlc.

Though like I always says to anyone who asks this type of question, most of everything you get in response is mainly a personal opinon on such, one person might think they are all bad and another might claim they are all good.

4. AM Hanson profile image77
    AM Hansonposted 5 years ago

I'd recommend the game.  It's pretty fun and the boss fights are pretty weird, overall it's a fun time.  The reason I first was interested in it was because R.A. Salvatore was hired to write the mythology and I'm a big fan of his books, but the more I looked into it, the more I excited I got.

But as to side quests....They aren't bad.  The Travelers sidequests were the ones that i fealt least compelled to do, and I haven't done any of the Scholia Arcana quests because I never really found them the few times I played all the way through.  The game came out around the same time as another I bought, so I was split between the two games, but it's still worth buying, or at least renting or borrowing.