Side quests in kingdom of amalur
How are the side quests in Kingdom of amalur? Some people like the side quests, but others don't and say they are poorly done. The few side quests that were on the demo were not very immersive. Is that what they are like through the entire game and would you recommend this game?
From what I've heard, they're pretty good. I've also heard the main questline is awesome, and I'm hoping to give it a try. I can't say for certain or from experience, but my guess is to give it a shot ^^
I would say about 80% of the side quests that I have done have been fun and were well thought out and placed good. The other 20% were in my opinon just placed in at random and made you go out farther than you should have been running. All and all the game is enjoyable if you play both the main and side, the xp is nice and will need the better level for the dlc.
Though like I always says to anyone who asks this type of question, most of everything you get in response is mainly a personal opinon on such, one person might think they are all bad and another might claim they are all good.
I'd recommend the game. It's pretty fun and the boss fights are pretty weird, overall it's a fun time. The reason I first was interested in it was because R.A. Salvatore was hired to write the mythology and I'm a big fan of his books, but the more I looked into it, the more I excited I got.
But as to side quests....They aren't bad. The Travelers sidequests were the ones that i fealt least compelled to do, and I haven't done any of the Scholia Arcana quests because I never really found them the few times I played all the way through. The game came out around the same time as another I bought, so I was split between the two games, but it's still worth buying, or at least renting or borrowing.
by M. T. Dremer3 years ago
What are some essential 3DS games for a new owner?I recently got a Nintendo 3DS and was wondering what longtime owners would recommend as essential games for the system.
by musclequest6 years ago
My memories and thoughts of oblivion was wow what a great game.I then researched and saw skyrim was on its way oh how exciting...not.Don't feel it was worth the wait or does it get better with time.Microsoft is dubbing...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.