jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you upgrade when new gaming systems come out, or are you happy with the old s

1. lovelife08 profile image60
    lovelife08posted 5 years ago

Do you upgrade when new gaming systems come out, or are you happy with the old stuff?

I upgrade if it is absolutely necessary, like when they no longer make or sell games for a system I already have. The newest system I own right now is Wii, along with a Playstation 2 and a Nintendo 64.

2. The Odd Spartan profile image79
    The Odd Spartanposted 5 years ago

What you do is a pretty smart strategy. Video Games just so happen to be a huge interest of mine so I tend to eat up a lot of what is offered currently. When I buy a system right away I know I am just doing the inevitable. Plus my career field will hopefully involve them.

Don't get me wrong though I still have a PS2 and Sega Genesis. They are in awesome condition and I could play them anytime.

3. rosstaylor profile image60
    rosstaylorposted 5 years ago

I try to wait until at least the second generation of a game console so that any bugs or kinks have been worked out of the system, but sometimes I cant wait. I love retrogaming though, and still hold onto the old machines too.

4. xanzacow profile image70
    xanzacowposted 5 years ago

As long as the kids are happy we keep what we have. At least until Christmas.....hmmmmmmmmm

5. profile image0
    BethDWposted 5 years ago

I'm all about the retro gaming...My girlfriend and I recently bought an Nintendo 64, and we're having so much fun playing old school Super Mario!