Which gaming system do you prefer and is the best for you, Nintendo Wii, Sony Pl

1. alexandriaruthk profile image76
    alexandriaruthkposted 4 years ago

Which gaming system do you prefer and is the best for you, Nintendo Wii, Sony PlayStation or Xbox?

And why.

2. atechwiz profile image71
    atechwizposted 4 years ago

I prefer the Xbox platform over all others.  One of the main reasons for this is that I am deeply involved in their ecosystem.  I have made purchases through Xbox movies, have an Xbox music pass, and of course games.  Beyond that I like the seemless experience that Xbox Live has afforded.  There are rarely outages.  Sure they charge for the service but I still feel like the service is ahead of Playstation network when it comes to uptime and security.  I am not bashing the Playstation, I am just giving my reasons.  Since I enjoy the online compenents to consoles the Wii is just quite a ways behind.  Both of the other consoles you mention are great, I just prefer Xbox.

3. Kitsune87 profile image75
    Kitsune87posted 4 years ago

I prefer my PS3. Have two, including the Assassin's Creed III bundle. It doesn't cost to go online like the X-Box, has better exclusive games, and the PS4 looks to be doing better than XOne at E3.

working