jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What major aspect of the Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle attracts buyers to this prod

1. Anjili profile image83
    Anjiliposted 5 years ago

What major aspect of the Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle attracts buyers to this product?

2. profile image0
    Ghostwolfeposted 5 years ago

Most likely the $99 price tag that it has, though read the fine print you need a credit card because to get it for $99 you have to accept a new two year xbox live gold membership that you can pay up front or each month but it is deducted each month from your credit card. If you look at the finals of it, you are paying $349 for two years of xbox live, so really what are you saving and a 4GB is not a lot of storage at all. You can get a year of Xbox live for $69 without this bundled plan which is going to break the bank on some and make other wonder why they are going to waste the money when it comes out to more than just getting the 250gb kinect bundle and a year of xbox live.

1. Anjili profile image83
      Anjiliposted 5 years agoin reply to this

sounds like it needs a closer look.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

They are bundling the Xbox and Kinect? If it was the new xbox, I would love to take advantage of that. But we already have two Xbox's in the house. I just need the Kinect

4. theflonga profile image60
    theflongaposted 5 years ago

Don't about that, but I cant wait Kinect 2 release, I'm definitely buying one, for my PC though, not Xbox

working