jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favorite original Xbox game?

1. BraidedZero profile image92
    BraidedZeroposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite original Xbox game?

Not Xbox 360. Original Xbox.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6691076_f260.jpg

2. Editorial Nation profile image60
    Editorial Nationposted 5 years ago

I love Halo, It started a generation of first person shooter games. Helped develop a lot of other future games. The story line was amazing.

BraidedZeroposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh man, you hit it home right there. I bought my first Xbox because of Halo and I logged more time in that game than all other games combined. And I play a lot of games!!

3. JohnGreasyGamer profile image86
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

Hmm, the last of the good remakes - Conker: Live and Reloaded. Definitely a worthy game to be given better graphics, more content, HUGE replayability in terms of both story and multiplayer (even the side campaign for singleplayer). But they missed the all important A Clockwork Orange parody right at the start.

There's some other worthy titles on the console like Halo 2 and Mad Dash Racing, plus some other underrated gems. Unfortunately, it marked the age when people only wanted to play a few games. Liquidation then was a household word.

4. RolyRetro profile image83
    RolyRetroposted 5 years ago

Burnout.  Spent hours perfecting the perfect car wrecks!

Ha! Totally. Great game.

5. Tonyx35 profile image60
    Tonyx35posted 5 years ago

It would have to be Star Wars: Knights of the of the Old Republic.   I played this game multiple times, Lightside/Darkside, all the different choices.
    Teasing party member, Bastila Shan was also a favorite "Sidequest" of mine.

One of the main reasons I even had the Original XBOX.

Great game. I played both the first and second game, and as a star wars fan I loved both of them.

working