jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

If tomorrow someone told you they'd make ONE of your dreams come true, what woul

1. stephie987 profile image59
    stephie987posted 5 years ago

If tomorrow someone told you they'd make ONE of your dreams come true, what would it be?

Sometimes we are the only things standing between where we are now and our dreams...but there are financial circumstances and life circumstances that may delay us from getting to where we want to be.  If someone offered to take the one thing away that's keeping you from your goal/dream, what dream would it be?

2. Becky Katz profile image84
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

A house that was mine. One that I do not have to pay rent on or mortgage payments.

1. stephie987 profile image59
      stephie987posted 5 years agoin reply to this

That would be nice!  I would like that, too, but my husband and I are a long way from that point haha

2. Becky Katz profile image84
      Becky Katzposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My husband is disabled and since I am his caregiver, we have very limited, fixed income. That is how our country takes care of the disabled Veterans.

3. stephie987 profile image59
      stephie987posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I am so sorry to hear that. Both of my parents are veterans, and my mom is disabled as well. She is in the same boat with a limited fixed income (my parents are divorced). I hope I make enough to help her financially someday.

3. profile image0
    customastrochartsposted 5 years ago

My dream, if I could have it granted in this scenario, honestly, no joke, would be peace on Earth!

4. KL Klein profile image83
    KL Kleinposted 4 years ago

I'd like to be the author of a bestselling novel.

working