jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever bought a game of Scrabble?

1. LongTimeMother profile image96
    LongTimeMotherposted 5 years ago

Have you ever bought a game of Scrabble?

Is the Scrabble board broken, have you lost a few pieces, or is it still in its box looking like the day you bought it (years ago)? Do you use your Scrabble game for anything other than the instructions on the box?

2. M K Paul profile image75
    M K Paulposted 5 years ago

Yeah I have one  and I bought it 4 years back.Still I have all the pieces and my board is also fine.i never use it for any other purpose.

3. readwriteteach profile image61
    readwriteteachposted 5 years ago

I no longer have it, but I have not only bought a Scrabble game, but I bought an anniversary edition. The gameboard was on a swivel stand. I loved it. I'm a Scrabble nut.  Now, I play Scrabble on online game sites with friends and other Scrabble addicts like me. I also have a Scrabble game on my Android Phone.

1. LongTimeMother profile image96
      LongTimeMotherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have seen one on a swivel stand. It seemed very useful. I am pleased to meet a genuine Scrabble addict. Thank you.

4. LongTimeMother profile image96
    LongTimeMotherposted 5 years ago

I am trying to decide whether or not it would be worth creating a new hub to explain a different game my friends and family play with a standard Scrabble set.
    It would need pictures and perhaps a video to show how fast and furious it can be. 
    I will wait and see if there are more Scrabble fans with an interest in a fun new way to use the game before I get the video recorder out.
    Thank you.

working