jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Who do you want to be in the new Super Smash Bros Game?

1. UberGeek Infobox profile image61
    UberGeek Infoboxposted 5 years ago

Who do you want to be in the new Super Smash Bros Game?

2. George of Earth profile image58
    George of Earthposted 5 years ago

Scyther  from Pokemon I believe was way better than pikachu or jigglypuff.  I can understand the tree starter pokemon but scyther I would love to play as quick light and hard hitting.

1. UberGeek Infobox profile image61
      UberGeek Infoboxposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Pikachu has to be in the game though, not only has it been in all three installments, but it is the mascot for Pokemon.  Scyther, however, would be an incredible addition!

3. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

Based on what they've been saying about the game, they're going to focus on doing something new more so than a large character select screen. I loved all the characters that were in Brawl, but I do feel like topping that number would be kind of ridiculous. Having said that, I want to know why Oni Link keeps getting snubbed. I thought for sure, when they introduced the final smash, that Link's super powered alternate ego would have been a sure thing, but instead he got some lame triforce smash that always missed. Come on, Nintendo, bring back the fierce deity.

Also, I think it would be great to see a true dark Samus character, not just a color change. She/it would have its own unique move set reminiscent of the Metroid prime series. But I can't see this one happening because Nintendo kind of snubbed the American made versions of Metroid when they decided to use the Super Metroid model of Samus in brawl.

working