jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Xbox or PS3?

1. JakeFrost profile image60
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

Xbox or PS3?

Which do you prefer and why... I have an Xbox and find it works well with me, I've never tried the PS3 so I can't really compare, I can't afford (and won't use live) so that's xbox's downside, but I think the PS3 is just too expensive overall

2. Xbox 720 profile image60
    Xbox 720posted 5 years ago

I've had both, played both tremendously... and I was going to say the edge that the Xbox 360 has is the 'Xbox Live' experience. 
    That really is what Trumps PS3, but since you refuse to use it, you'll never know, but if you do, you'll realize to there's no going back..!
    G'day On Ya..!

3. mcbel profile image74
    mcbelposted 5 years ago

You'll end up paying the difference in console price if you pay for xbox live.... Ps3

4. sm825 profile image59
    sm825posted 5 years ago

I assume both are working and will work for the foreseeable future. If so it is which one has the most games I enjoy to play. Like some people I do not base which console is the best with blind loyalty. So I would go with which one has the most games I wish to play, check to see if the console does not have working issues, which console has the best exclusives, and I think that is it at the moment. I just like to make sure the stuff I buy works, which is why I will always be cautious with buying a 360.

5. miss1magination profile image66
    miss1maginationposted 5 years ago

I've never owned an Xbox but I do have PS3 the games are expensive but I think they are better.

6. Trish303 profile image72
    Trish303posted 5 years ago

I love my Xbox and and Xbox live, but with out xbox live I don't know, Live is what makes Xbox so fun.

7. MSLewis profile image61
    MSLewisposted 5 years ago

I don't use the online on my PS3 or my XBox anymore, but I have found that I over the years each system has become dedicated (not by choice) to very specific roles:
    - If I want to play games, I use my XBox (just wish it was quieter).
    - If I want to watch a movie/TV show or listen to music, I use my PS3.

Basically, the PS3 is one of the best out-of-the-box media centers available still, but the XBox just feels more like a game console.