jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Do you still have any of your old toys you had when you where very young?

1. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Do you still have any of your old toys you had when you where very young?

2. MamaTschet profile image76
    MamaTschetposted 5 years ago

No, my mom gave most of them away, many of them were Barbie's that are worth money now.  I learned that lesson and have saved a lot of my kids toys, that are still boxed and valuable.

flashmakeitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good idea!

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Just a few really ratty stuffed animals--that I still love.  I was talked into giving all my Barbie stuff away (I was a Barbie nut) when I was a teen. I have regretted it for years. I had all kinds of beautiful clothes for her that my mom made.

Well you still have the memories of the dolls and clothes.

2. duffsmom profile image60
      duffsmomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I do, I just wish I had saved them so I could pass them on to my girls and my granddaughters.  I am not the seamstress my mom was!  I end up sewing myself to things!  LOL

4. StandingJaguar profile image79
    StandingJaguarposted 5 years ago

I have one stuffed tiger that I received for Christmas when I was 3. I still remember wanting her, getting her (so exciting!), and yes, I still love her!  I think it's okay to hold on to that one special toy. Hey, enduring love and loyalty have to count for something, right?!

You are right!

5. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image71
    Deepak Chaturvediposted 5 years ago

No,not any actually new things,new age always try to remove all old ones or say in refind lanaguage they replace them.

Aw, I bet your house is neat.

6. ChitrangadaSharan profile image53
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

I do not have any. Normally I keep on donating old toys, clothes etc. to the less privileged people. Though I have a box full of my old letters, greeting cards, diaries  etc. which remind me of my childhood days.

I guess you could use those old dairies to write some delightful hub articles.

7. faisalb87 profile image41
    faisalb87posted 5 years ago

Yeh I still have one remote control car and Piano which reminds me my childhood.

working