jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What's your favourite video game of all times?

1. freerunescape profile image70
    freerunescapeposted 5 years ago

What's your favourite video game of all times?

Some of my favourite video games are still games I played like a child, like super mario and tetris. I still enjoy games of today but the games from the past doesn't age the same as the classic games. What do you think? And what's your favourite game?

2. neco555 profile image87
    neco555posted 5 years ago

If we're going retro, then I'd have to say Rock 'n' Roll racing on sega genesis.  It's a fixed camera racing game that is played to 8-bit versions of classic metal songs....and its awesome.  If we're talking any game, it would most certainly have to be Counter-strike (original, condition zero, and source).  I have, by far, spent the most time playing Counter-strike vs any other game.  Second place isn't even close.  For not really having an ultimate objective, Counter-strike seemed to have endless game-play and you could use custom skins, sounds, and mods to further lengthen the amount of time you could play.  CS FTW!!! smile

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I'm showing my age here, it would have to be Galaga when video games were actually in a arcade.

4. ANDR01D profile image93
    ANDR01Dposted 5 years ago

Probably something like Duke Nukem 3D. This game existed in a time when there were no fancy cutscenes (DN3D had a few, but only at the end of each episode mainly), and nonlinear level design was the order of the day. You could just fire up the game and play a level. It wasn't so complicated or restrictive, and it was every bit as fun, if not more so, than modern shooters.

5. passthejelly profile image78
    passthejellyposted 5 years ago

It would either have to be Company of Heroes or League of Legends.  Both kept me playing for 2+ years.

6. Goody5 profile image79
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

Going back to the arcade days it would be super Pac Man.

7. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Soul Calibur games. I love playing them with family members. But there is a frisbee game on the ps3 that I enjoy with friends.

8. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Fate is my favorite video game and it is very addictive.
    http://www.wildtangent.com/Games/fate

9. Sharkye11 profile image94
    Sharkye11posted 5 years ago

The first and second Mario games. Then Tetris 1. And I love the Return of the Jedi game that was made for Super Nintendo. I still have it. Love crashing those landspeeders!

working