jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What were your favorite games growing up?

1. Charity Squid profile image71
    Charity Squidposted 5 years ago

What were your favorite games growing up?

Since, I was a 60s child, my favorite games were Twister, Clue, Hands Down, Trouble and Life.

2. Trish89 profile image69
    Trish89posted 5 years ago

Monopoly and Twister were always great. Video game wise I would have to say Mario brothers.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Monopoly, clue, scrabble, life, trouble, battle ship, checkers, and chess.

4. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Clue and Life. I would always race my dad to discover who, what, and where in Clue. But Life was the game everyone enjoyed.

5. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Rugby, football, and cricket.............................................

6. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I grew up at the beach so I spent most of my time outside. My favorite games were tetherball and playing Roller Derby with our skates on a racing around the sidewalk and backyard.

Inside I love playing Life.

7. grumpiornot profile image71
    grumpiornotposted 5 years ago

We grew up primarily playing outdoors but in our early teens, our folks taught us bridge, which I really enjoyed and will try to get into again.

We played a version of tiddly-winks with my grandparents, but that was special and a favourite simply because of how rarely we spent time with them - they lived in Europe while we lived in Africa. Such a simple game was the greatest delight for them and for us...

8. cat on a soapbox profile image98
    cat on a soapboxposted 5 years ago

Indoors,I enjoyed checkers, Clue, double solitaire card games, and pick-up-stix.
    Outdoors, it was hide &seek or Blindman's Bluff, Marco Polo in the pool, and "Three Flies Up" baseball.

9. miguel91 profile image60
    miguel91posted 5 years ago

Inside: Clue, sorry, monopoly, and scrabble.

Outside: hide & seek, flashlight tag, wall ball, and freeze tag.