This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Will the possible used games restriction on the " Sony PS4" and " Microsoft" XB

1. Tonyx35 profile image59
    Tonyx35posted 5 years ago

Will the possible used games restriction  on the " Sony PS4" and " Microsoft" XBOX 720" affect you?

With every new Video Game Console generation, There are always rumors of Sony and Microsoft implementing locks/restrictions on used games. This would affect any purchases of used copies from Gamestop/EB Games, eBay and the like. Even trading games with a friend.

Would this hinder you from buying either console? or would you play less games per year?

2. Geekdom profile image92
    Geekdomposted 5 years ago

The price of a new game is very prohibitive for me. So yes it would affect me. I usually buy my games at Gamestop when they have their Buy 2 Get 1 Free sales and then I only get 19.99 and down.

3. Grab a Controller profile image73
    Grab a Controllerposted 5 years ago

Absolutely. I do not want to have to pay $60 or even $70 for any game that I want to play. I love Microsoft and the Xbox, but if they will not read used games, I will just have to stick with the 360...

1. Tonyx35 profile image59
      Tonyx35posted 5 years agoin reply to this

You're right, I completely forgot about the talk of also raising the retail price for the games on the PS4 and "720". If either of these things actually happen, it will most likely force me to choose one console.

working