jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Are you fired up to do anything special this Spring?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years ago

Are you fired up to do anything special this Spring?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7775783_f260.jpg

2. MarieAlana1 profile image71
    MarieAlana1posted 4 years ago

I'm fired up to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather and all it has in store. The person in the picture is seen walking or jogging both of those things are things that I love to do. I'm so fired up I've been writing hubs on Spring this week. You should come check it out.

3. pagesvoice profile image84
    pagesvoiceposted 4 years ago

Springtime has me fired up, revved up and agog in excited anticipation of new birth. I'm waiting impatiently for the ground to thaw so I may till over the garden and get an early planting of my artisan lettuce plants. I'm awaiting the crocus, hyacinth and tulips to pop up and reveal their annual beauty. I'm also waiting for the first robin sighting of the season. Spring is the best time of the year and I greet it with open arms and a warm heart.

4. Eccentric-Lhee profile image93
    Eccentric-Lheeposted 4 years ago

Camping, fishing, tubing! I am tired of cold and snow and I can't wait for the shoots of my plants to start and for the warm breeze on my face!

1. MarieAlana1 profile image71
      MarieAlana1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

That sounds like great fun! Camping is always such a time to treasure!

5. liesl5858 profile image84
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

Of course, I can't wait for the ground to be dried up a bit so I could start growing my vegetables and flowers and repot my indoor houseplants. As much as I like winter I would like to see the lovely flowers during Spring.

1. MarieAlana1 profile image71
      MarieAlana1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Flowers are always beautifull! Vegetables fresh out of the garden are taste the best!

6. montylyn profile image62
    montylynposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7817951_f260.jpg

Well I'm fired up about seeing my Roses blooming and some of our veggies and herbs...can't wait to go to the Coast and walk the beach and it will be the whole family going on the trip...so excited ....huggies, Linda

7. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 4 years ago

Yes! My son and daughter in law are expecting their second child, a girl, in late spring and I'm excited to fly out and spend some time with them! I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving and I miss them terribly (they live across the country)...so that's my big thing this spring.

8. profile image0
    HowIConqueredposted 4 years ago

Bike riding! I bought a new bike recently, haven't rode in years. I can't wait until the weather gets warmer so I can get outdoors. In the meantime, I bought a trainer which turns the bike into a stationary bike so it can be ridden indoors. Super excited about my new hobby.

9. profile image0
    Alise- Evonposted 4 years ago

Yes, I am looking forward to foraging for wild foods - violets, nettles, wood sorrel, chickweed, etc., oh, so good! I want to try to find some new ones this year, too, like watercress and linden/basswood leaves and flowers.

working