jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Wich is better ps4 or xbox720

1. profile image51
    mlglilcposted 5 years ago

Wich is better ps4 or xbox720

i have had an ps3 for a while but xbox720 seems pretty cool

2. MickS profile image69
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Who cares, I'm sure they both do a wonderful job of creating couch potatos, and turning brains to jelly.

3. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

Xbox 720 hasn't been announced yet, and the PS4 only has a trickle of information. Given that neither console is playable to the public, it's impossible to determine which is better.

4. profile image51
    mlglilcposted 5 years ago

well what about over the whole seriuse so xbox vs playstaistion

5. BraidedZero profile image89
    BraidedZeroposted 5 years ago

Not much has been released about the Xbox720. The PS4 released a good bit of information in an article the other day though. So far we know that they have scrapped the Cell Processor for an AMD which makes their games not compatible with the prior games. This includes PSN games. You will have to start completely over with PS4. I'll repeat that again to show the gravity of that, PS4 is not backwards compatible to ANY of the prior systems including games you downloaded from the Playstation Network. They included a share button on the controller that links directly to your facebook. And a few other changes.

You can find a ton of news on the PS4 on GameInformer.com.

As far as which system is "better" that's not decided yet. Won't know until more info is released on Xbox720. And even then you're going to have people who will fight for their system.

6. profile image51
    MayaMayfieldposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8162969_f260.jpg

I think PS4 is better than XBOX one.

It's online and offline features demonstrated at this years E3 2013 conference, showed Sony leading the battle of the hardware title.

http://www.ps4.sx

working