jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

So what next-gen games are you looking forward to and why???

1. RPGDude77 profile image60
    RPGDude77posted 4 years ago

So what next-gen games are you looking forward to and why???

2. cfin profile image81
    cfinposted 4 years ago

I am going to go ahead and wait for the steam machine to come out so that I can play Europa Universalis, super frog and many other linux games to come on my tv with the need for a PC. Hopefully civ 5 will port over to linux.

1. cfin profile image81
      cfinposted 4 years agoin reply to this

without*

3. aliasis profile image92
    aliasisposted 4 years ago

Kingdom Hearts III
    Dragon Age 3 (except this will also be released on PS3 as well as PS4, so conflicted!)
    I dunno, I don't plan ahead too far. lol But those are the first ones that come to mind.

4. SlydeDraco profile image83
    SlydeDracoposted 4 years ago

Titanfall because it combines sci-fi, mechs and shooters.  How can that not be awesome?
    The Division because it has a combo of near-future with new tech and proximity based events against other groups
    Need For Speed: Rivals, because cars.
    Star Wars: Battlefront because Star Wars.
    Thief because I loved the original and can't wait to see it on next gen hardware with all of the new graphics and stealth gameplay that will make it an amazing game

1. RPGDude77 profile image60
      RPGDude77posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Dude yes all those games sound like they're worth playing. How do you think Elder Scrolls: Online will do?

2. SlydeDraco profile image83
      SlydeDracoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Elder Scrolls is gonna be huge, too.  I've never been a huge fan, but the following is enormous, and it looks like it's going to be quite the epic production when it's ready!

5. cebutouristspot profile image74
    cebutouristspotposted 4 years ago

probably the next installment of blizzard warcraft if they ever plan for it.

6. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

Maybe Blizzard Heroes, but that's got so little information on it there's almost no point in mentioning it. Maybe TESO, provided it's not as generic as I'm guessing it will be, especially if Bethesda has zero involvement and the lead designer has no TES development experience. I was looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division but Ubisoft have failed to give any reason why it should be online only, thus another title I won't play.

EDIT: I am looking forward to DA3, as someone here reminded me to look into it. Thanks, btw aliasis.

I guess perhaps the next GTA instalment and yet another TES game. I'm not impressed by what's up for grabs on the next generation of consoles though.

working