jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What video games are you looking forward to in 2016?

1. davidlivermore profile image97
    davidlivermoreposted 2 years ago

What video games are you looking forward to in 2016?

For me it's Crackdown 3 and The Division.  What about you?

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

I have an inkling to get a NHRA drag racing game. I would like the NHRA Countdown 2007 for Play Station. It was designed for PS2. I don't know if it will work in later versions?

Two I just got kinda' are games. It is Desk Top Dyno & Desk Top Drag for drag racing. They are more learning games. The first is designing engines and testing them. The second is designing cars and setting them up to race. You can load the first into the second too for testing engines on a vehicle. It sounds like hours of fun with learning. I should load them today and explore. :-)

I should look for a Hub explaining the main different types of other games. I am interested in getting a game or two having more time on my hands. My experience with console / computer games ended with Nintendo and The Legend of Zelda series and I didn't play them all. I did own some WWII flying dogfight games for the PC. Then I had a hand control with a handle. An interesting game, but got boring, was a flight simulator game. I never had a first-shooter game.

Firstly, I am stuck if to get a Playstation or Xbox and if to go that direction. I think I prefer a PC game, but also like the idea of kicking back in my lounge chair too. Maybe both type? I don't understand how to choose between them especially orientated to best games. I understand there are some who prefer one version TV console to the other too. BTW can the controls be transferred between the game console and the PC?

3. satomko profile image94
    satomkoposted 2 years ago

Dark Souls 3 is alone at the top of the list.  There are probably other games I'll be interested in, but Dark Souls is the one I'm looking forward to the most.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

I agree with you on the Division.
    I am getting kind of tired with Call of Duty, and the new one doesn't interest me, at least based on the trailers.

5. lorenfawnhubs profile image74
    lorenfawnhubsposted 23 months ago

7 Days to Die (console version), I just heard devs planning to release it for PlayStation and Xbox ^^