What is your opinion on the new CoD???

1. RPGDude77 profile image60
    RPGDude77posted 4 years ago

What is your opinion on the new CoD???

According to my friends, the game didn't deliver as much as it promised. I'm also getting sick of seeing the commercials for a new CoD game each year. To me it pretty much seems like the same concept (Multiplayer-wise), killing people, just with new guns and new maps each new installment. Activision and Treyarch should wait a few years in between releases.

2. JohnGreasyGamer profile image83
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

Not to sound like your average doomsayer, but it reeks of the beginning of the end for Infinity Ward's Call of Duty line. There's nothing wrong with it, but there's nothing right with it either - the story is average and the multiplayer is nothing more than what other games are doing. The co-op modes with Extinction and Squads are OK, but 'OK' is pathetic for a series as large and recognisable as this. And despite having so many epic moments that I once cherished, I'd forgotten them a week after the game's release. I'm reading my review to try and remember what the game was like, but I shouldn't need to do that, especially when it's a CoD game.

As one poster said some time ago, "it's not what Call of Duty does, it's what it doesn't do". I'm disappointed with the lack of depth in everything it does, as it's a shallow shooter with no redeeming factors or any reason why it should be considered an upgrade to Black Ops 2.

You can see my full review here on HubPages:
    http://johngreasygamer.hubpages.com/hub … s-A-Review

working