jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

If you had to make a Guitar Hero/Rock Band sequel, for what band would you make

1. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

If you had to make a Guitar Hero/Rock Band sequel, for what band would you make it for?

The Who, The Beatles and Aerosmith have had music games based around their songs, but if it were up to you, what band would you base the next GH game around? I'd go with the Travelling Wilburys, Warren Zevon or John Romero's game soundtracks (i.e Doom). You?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8541815_f260.jpg

2. sprickita profile image79
    sprickitaposted 4 years ago

AIC, Primus, Megadeath, Sounds of the 90's lol IDK every1 wants to start you with ' smoke on the water ' when u 1st learn2play  so maybe deep purple 8-) what do I know about GH tho , just thought it was a nice question... ty happy hubbing

3. Cre8tor profile image96
    Cre8torposted 4 years ago

Blind Melon. Simply because they are one of the most "unsung" bands there ever was. I would want folks to know more than "No Rain". They had some of the best guitar licks. Of course no one would buy it because well, they don't know who they are. He did die of an overdose though so perhaps that could sell it. (I know but it's a sick world right?)

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

A "Guitar Hero: Ramones" edition would be awesome. Ditto for KISS. Actually, I'm surprised that a KISS version hasn't happened already, since Gene Simmons is the master of merchandising!!

A "Guitar Hero: Napalm Death" would be good for a few giggles too.

1. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
      JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I too am surprised that there isn't a KISS version. That's an awesome band and deserves a Guitar Hero spin-off ^^

working