jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What console exclusive games do you look forward to this year?

1. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

What console exclusive games do you look forward to this year?

Many asked during the end of 2013 what games they looked forward to in 2014, but I'm going to put a spin on the question. Which games do you look forward to that are exclusive to only one console? It can be for the PS3/4, the Xbox 360/One, the Wii/U or the Nintendo DS/3DS.

My personal choices for PS4 are Infamous: Second Son and The Order: 1886, whereas for the Xbox One I'm quite jealous of its exclusive release of Titanfall. Which upcoming games make you proud of the console you own?

2. muzzster profile image90
    muzzsterposted 4 years ago

I am really looking forward to Titanfall, looks like a nice twist to your normal shooter games like COD and BF with the aspect of that jet pack to fly and kill and the giant robotic machines which can be driven.

3. brutishspoon profile image66
    brutishspoonposted 4 years ago

I've already got the one I was looking forward to Fable Anniversary for the 360

4. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 4 years ago

I'm a very patient gamer. I generally wait 2-4 years after a console launches to purchase it. That way the prices have come down and the system has a large catalog of games behind it. So, there is really nothing on the PS4 or Xbox One that has my eye. Having said that, I'm a nintendo fanboy at heart. And I really want the new Smash Bros.

1. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
      JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You're a better man than I then, because I bought my PS4 on impulse and so far am unimpressed by the short library of games, especially the huge pre-owned prices.

5. ilikegames profile image80
    ilikegamesposted 4 years ago

Second Son and The Order are definitely on my list as well! I'm not an Xbox One gamer either but am very intrigued by TitanFall since I'll get it on PC. I'm hoping it will give Call of Duty a kick in the pants to start releasing decent quality games again!

6. tommylop profile image82
    tommylopposted 4 years ago

Tales of Xillia 2
    Tales of Symphonia HD
    Final Fantasy X and X-2
    Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD remix
    and Mario Kart.