jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What's your favourite game of all time?

1. tiagodamiao profile image80
    tiagodamiaoposted 3 years ago

What's your favourite game of all time?

2. SimilarSam profile image75
    SimilarSamposted 3 years ago

Dungeon Keeper 2, it's a game I'll reply every year or so even though I know all the tricks and it provides basically no challenge whatsoever. I just love the theme, atmosphere and gameplay.

tiagodamiaoposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Nice man big_smile

3. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 3 years ago

Ice hockey is my personal favorite "game" of all time. I have been playing for about 50 years and still enjoy it significantly. My favorite "chat room" is contained within this game, that would be the red-painted crease in front of the goal. It is a tough place to exist in (unless you play goal) and the bickering and jockeying for superior positioning can be quite tenacious.

Nice! big_smile

4. Zelkiiro profile image93
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Persona 4 Golden, for the Playstation Vita. Not only do you get your money's worth in terms of gameplay length (my first playthrough took 83 hours, and I've played the PS2 original, so I already knew my way through), but the story and the characters are among the most attaching and interesting I've seen in a video game. Throw in a spectacular turn-based battle system, toe-tapping music, appealing visuals, and a completely customizable difficulty setting, and you've got one hell of a game. And then there's all the extra material added in to this version, adding another ~15 hours if you fulfill all the storyline requirements (which I didn't the first time around), and that's even more value. Absolutely a must-buy for all fans of JRPGs.

Persona...Love it! I played Persona 3 PSP and saw the Persona 4 and Persona 4 anime. Amazing! Loved the characters and the plot! For nintendo 3DS soon I will be able to play Persona Q, a crossover between Persona 3 and 4.

5. blargablarga profile image80
    blargablargaposted 3 years ago

Gonna have to go with Zelda 3 for the good old SNES.  I love modern games, but Link'll always be my first gamer crush.  And Hyrule was so huge and expansive in ALTTP.

After that probably Pokemon, and then...  Kingdom Hearts, maybe?  Played a lot of Tomb Raider back in the day.  And Sonic.  Everybody went through that Final Fantasy stage.  I've been addicted to Rune Factors and the Ace Attorney series lately; if we're talking about sheer hours invested.  If we're talking genres, the Halo series will always have a special place in my heart because it was the first FPS I ever really liked.

Gonna go with ALTTP.  Final answer.

6. Phasmatis profile image83
    Phasmatisposted 3 years ago

Cryostasis For Reason of Sleep. Beautiful game filled with philosophy while being a solid shooter.