jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (16 posts)

What's your favourite cake?

1. JakeFrost profile image60
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

What's your favourite cake?

There's a lot of conspiracy over favourite cakes.

If someone asks me I immediately reply "CHOCOLATE!!" but when I actually think about it I am really stuck. Sponge? Chocolate? Or a much more fanicer choice?

What's your favourite and why?

2. Cristale profile image84
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

I am in love with red velvet cake because it's the only thing in this world that don't talk back or make me feel bad.

3. Rebecca2904 profile image78
    Rebecca2904posted 5 years ago

My absolute favourite is carrot cake. It's nice and simple but absolutely delicious. And because it has 'carrot' in the name you don't have to feel too bad about eating it!

1. profile image0
      Kommadantposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I completely agree.  My favorite is also carrot cake.

4. Traci21 profile image72
    Traci21posted 5 years ago

My favorite cake to make is carrot.
    My favorite cake that my husband makes is chocolate lava cake.

JakeFrostposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ooh, lava chocote sounds very, erm... Chocolatey. Is it a nice chocolate or sickly with too much?

2. Traci21 profile image72
      Traci21posted 5 years agoin reply to this

It is little individual cakes. So you get just enough chocolate.  It is so good! smile

5. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I LOVE Strawberry shortcake. Yummmmmmmm.

6. vespawoolf profile image97
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

My absolute favorite is chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling. I also love a classic white wedding cake with all the cloyingly sweet frosting I can possible handle.

7. miss1magination profile image66
    miss1maginationposted 5 years ago

Chocolate Nutella Cake with whipped cream so yummy, I'll warn you, can't stop with just one slice:)

JakeFrostposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh wow, I literally drool over Nutella on it's own. Had no idea it could go into a cake, please make the recipe for us. And I think the 'can't stop at one slice' applies to all anything with Nutella, I sometimes eat it with a teaspoon and it all goes

2. miss1magination profile image66
      miss1maginationposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I will post the recipe. great idea! Thankyou. I love nutella too it's very addictive I love this also in spoonfuls. smile

8. MelChi profile image81
    MelChiposted 5 years ago

Absolute favourite would have to be a really good carrot cake with nuts and a cream cheese frosting.  I'm usually a sucker for chocolate cakes with caramel toffee and ganache though smile

9. joanwz profile image76
    joanwzposted 5 years ago

The Died and Went to Heaven Chocolate Cake recipe I found on the Splenda Website is my favorite. You can find it at:
    http://splenda.tastebook.com/recipes/13 … olate-Cake

10. Handicapped Chef profile image80
    Handicapped Chefposted 5 years ago

When I eat cake I make Triple Chocolate Cake and I add Coffe to my icing it is so goooood....trust me.

11. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I love a deep, moist chocolate cake but I love a red velvet cake as well. yum!! and I prefer a more creamy, less sweet frosting

working