jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What are some big pet peeves in the gaming community that makes you upset

1. TCoote profile image71
    TCooteposted 3 years ago

What are some big pet peeves in the gaming community that makes you upset

2. emilyzeinert profile image61
    emilyzeinertposted 3 years ago

People who will not let beginners have a go... We all had to start somewhere!! smile

1. TCoote profile image71
      TCooteposted 3 years agoin reply to this

This is true! I hate that some people are quick to put down new players :s

3. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

Gritty games are probably my biggest pet peeve. If a game was always gritty, that's fine, but forcing a previously non-gritty game to be dark, moody, and bloody, often backfires. I find myself gravitating towards the non-gritty installments of games like Prince of Persia and Tomb Raider, just because they were so un-apologetically fun.

Also the over-emphasis on online features. Some of us play the game for the story or the local co-op.

4. TCoote profile image71
    TCooteposted 3 years ago

If you have played any sort of online game or console  online game there are some things that will annoy you. These are some of the things I"ve experienced in MMo's  and MOBA's read more

5. Meggan Dunn profile image60
    Meggan Dunnposted 3 years ago

I just started playing call of duty black ops.  I know it has been out for a long time, but I have played a few times online with others.  I can't stand when someone gets right in front of me to kill a zombie.  If I am not in trouble let the zombie be.

working