jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What are your pet peeves in a relationship?

1. missbrittany profile image60
    missbrittanyposted 5 years ago

What are your pet peeves in a relationship?

I'm curious smile

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

Someone takes a swing at me and I'll likely never again view them as a potential mate, and maybe not again as a potential friend.

It blows my mind how both women and men can take a punch in anger from someone they are seeing ...and just keep right at it.

3. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 5 years ago

When he is too full on too soon. Eg: Sms'ing me 10 times a day, including when I'm at work, and gets annoyed when I don't immediately sms me back. Or if he sends me inappropriate messages before I'm ready to be inappropriate with him.  Early communication problems can be a passion killer for me!

1. lupine profile image73
      lupineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, arguing or annoyances can kill passion...tell him that! What would he rather have?

4. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

A condescending tone or overly sarcastic response to a question being asked. I also don't care for people who feel the (need) to yell when frustrated or in order to get a point across. It has the potential to lead to serious consequences including ending the relationship.
    Insulting or "talking down" to a mate is a form of verbal abuse. If one is not careful they'll lose them self. They become afraid to ask questions or they second guess their every action for fear of upsetting their mate. No one should put up with that crap.

5. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Dishonesty, dishonesty, and dishonesty......................................... Did I mention dishonesty? smile

6. lupine profile image73
    lupineposted 5 years ago

Having someone leave smelly socks lying around, not fllushing the toilet, not putting things back in the kitchen. These may seem funny, but can be annoying in a relationship.

working