jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are some pirate themed games that kids can play at a Birthday Party?

1. CWanamaker profile image97
    CWanamakerposted 2 years ago

What are some pirate themed games that kids can play at a Birthday Party?

2. Julie Katz profile image38
    Julie Katzposted 2 years ago

I think "Pin the eye-patch on the pirate" is a cute idea.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

how about pirates of the carribean? Wear the eye patch and balloons tied into hooks?

4. profile image0
    sandrawelchposted 2 years ago

My daughter did my grandsons fourth birthday party with a pirate theme.  It was such a success.  We had a treasure hunt, the children had to follow an old map around the yard to find the buried treasure!  There was 'walk the plank' ( a narrow piece of wood about 3 " off the ground) to earn their eye patch, they earned their sword (found a pattern to fold newspaper into sabers on Pinterest) by pinning a velcro X on a big pirate map,  they had to earn their 'hat' by pitching a ball threw a sheet with pirate themes on it, they had to learn the pirate yell to earn their tattoo (rub ons) I had taken an old cardboard box, and used a scripto marker to draw the side of a pirate ship and attached it to my grandsons yard toy (it has a ladder on one side, a short walk across and a slide, it made a perfect pirate ship, each had to climb up to the top and take their pirate pledge...."I, (pirate name) will always sail the seas, I will never eat my peas, I will always brush my teeth, but never wash my feet!  I am a pirate through and through, ERRRRRR Mates!"  The map led them all over the yard, completing each task, birth day boy first  then at the end, they found a buried treasure.  A heavy card board box filled with candy, old broken jewelry, and mardi gras bead necklaces.  Such fun!

working