jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What is something you love to do, but haven't done in a long time?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image76
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 23 months ago

What is something you love to do, but haven't done in a long time?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8273551_f260.jpg

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 23 months ago

I grew up in California, and my family would often drive down to the beach when dad got home from work, to grab dinner, and watch the sun set. I've almost always lived close to the ocean---until I moved to Texas, where the ocean is a good 8 hours away from my house. I love walking on the beach in the evening, and miss it so much!

lisasuniquevoiceposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Lisa,
      I love the beach too. Fortunately we have plenty of beaches here in Michigan. I go up North as often as I can. It's great no one is around and the sand and surf goes on forever.
      Thanks,
      Lisa

3. Michaela Osiecki profile image78
    Michaela Osieckiposted 23 months ago

Gone for a walk outside. It's been cold and I've been too sick for a long time.

Michaela,
      I hope you feel well enough to go outside soon. We've had two 70 degree days here in Michigan in the beginning of March. I am so fired up to get outside every day.
      Thanks,
      Lisa

4. profile image62
    peter565posted 23 months ago

I really wanted to go traveling and have a mortocycle when I was young, but can't afford it, now I am oler...well...not really into that any more.

Peter565,
      Is there something else you'd like to do? I hope you explore some new things to do.
      Lisa

working