jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's that's one thing you'd like to have done but haven't?

1. parrster profile image85
    parrsterposted 6 years ago

What's that's one thing you'd like to have done but haven't?

Could be anything; travel, further education, community involvement, creative project, adventure, competition, reconciliation, etc

2. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

It's so hard to only list one thing! lol

But if I had to narrow it down that far, one thing I really want to do, but have not been able to do yet, is to take a trip to Ireland and visit Stone Henge smile

3. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

wow just one thing? hmmm travel to Europe smile It's on my "bucket list" to do a tour of various European countries - and then on to other parts of the world after that smile

4. Docmo profile image94
    Docmoposted 6 years ago

Finish my world conquering,  potentially multimillion selling bestselling book series that Hollywood will be desperate to get hold of and turn into the next successful movie franchise.

It is all in my head and grows even longer the more I think about it. But work, family and 'real'l life ( excuses?) means I am not taking the time to finish ( I am 20 chapters into it..)  and polish it!

There.. I have said it. I better get to work on it now ;-)

5. grayghost profile image78
    grayghostposted 6 years ago

Build a house with Habitat for Humanity.  Now I have the time to do it, so I need to get busy!!

6. Guanta profile image72
    Guantaposted 6 years ago

I would love to visit Israel and compare the cities and sites to the old and new testament.

Closed to reply

working