jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Did you ever play table top Dungeons & Dragons? What do you remember about it?

1. dungeonraider profile image90
    dungeonraiderposted 21 months ago

Did you ever play table top Dungeons & Dragons?  What do you remember about it?

Do you still play today?  How often?  Where?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 21 months ago

My first college roommate was way into D&D. this was in the late '80s. He invited me along to a game once and even made up a quickie "character" for me to play but after a few rounds I decided "Sorry, this isn't for me" and bailed.

3. ptosis profile image72
    ptosisposted 21 months ago

Yes. At first I thought all these people was nutz talking about the characters  as there were real people.  Then I got into it and when my character had leg broken I was super pissed off at the Dungeon Master.

4. satomko profile image95
    satomkoposted 21 months ago

What I remember are good times had with my brothers and cousins.

5. CYong74 profile image97
    CYong74posted 21 months ago

I played this in the mid 80s. In fact, I still have my 8 side dices and everything. I wasn't too into it though, for it really depends on having the right people to play with, and a very competent Dungeon Master. PC games quickly stepped in as a replacement. I haven't played a single table top RPG game ever since.

6. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 21 months ago

Our GM used starburst candy as the bad guys. That's how you knew who to attack. I only started playing because I had a crush on one of the guys in the game club in college. I didn't really want to learn anything so they gave me a basic character with a fancy sword. I just hit things really hard and ate a lot of starburst. It was a really fantastic time.

7. Porshadoxus profile image77
    Porshadoxusposted 4 months ago

I first played D&D back in 1994, under the 2nd edition rules. I played under those rules for about 5 years. I totally missed 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0, thank goodness. I currently run a very small 5th edition game in a homebrew world that I've been building for over a decade now. We play every couple of weeks. Still as fun as ever.